PC revival/delete request

Post character clean up and archive retrieval requests here. Please use EXACT spellings for both player ID and character names. Please be polite and patient.

Moderator: Vast Dungeon Masters

PC revival/delete request

Postby Dabaro Viloufin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:27 pm

PCs to dust off:
Timo Jard(ranger/druid)
Mathel Mennen(spelling is close)[cleric]
Jarvis[wizard]

PCs to delete:
Dart Steel
Dirk Goss

Account name: Dabaro_Viloufin

Much appreciated.
PCs: Mathel Mennen(Cleric of Torm), Timo Jard(Druid/Ranger of Mielikki), Thoric(Fella from tha Rift), Jarvis(Wizard dude)
Dabaro Viloufin

Re: PC revival/delete request

Postby Dabaro Viloufin » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:17 am

Timo Jard(ranger/druid)
Jarvis[wizard]

Revive please, recently installed.
PCs: Mathel Mennen(Cleric of Torm), Timo Jard(Druid/Ranger of Mielikki), Thoric(Fella from tha Rift), Jarvis(Wizard dude)
Dabaro Viloufin

Postby Dabaro Viloufin » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:18 am

And Thoric... but I think he is dead... I can't recall...
Dabaro Viloufin

Postby Algernon's Ghost » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:39 pm

Sorry for the delay, I've been super busy.

You have three IDs that I can see: Dabaro, Dabaro Vilouin (misspelled), and Dabaro_Viloufin

Timo Jard(ranger/druid)
Jarvis[wizard]

These three are all under Dabaro_Viloufin

We aren't currently archiving PCs anymore. Traffic is low enough that it's not an issue.
Please see http://www.nwnthevast.net for server information, guidelines, rules, and lore.

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor security."
-Benjamin Franklin
Algernon's Ghost
Wicked Lich of the Midwest

Postby Dabaro Viloufin » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Dabaro_Viloufin is the ID I use, the other two I don't use. One was to log into the Vast years back when I couldn't remember my ID, the misspelled one was a mistake I made logging in.
Dabaro Viloufin

Postby Dabaro Viloufin » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:54 am

Curious question, are my PCs lost since population is low? Not that I mind, I have a few new ideas over the years, Army can wake some ideas in the brain. :wink:
Dabaro Viloufin

Postby Algernon's Ghost » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:56 pm

No, the ones you asked about are in your vault folder (Dabaro_Viloufin). They were in there when I looked the first time - never archived. Are you not seeing them in there?
Please see http://www.nwnthevast.net for server information, guidelines, rules, and lore.

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor security."
-Benjamin Franklin
Algernon's Ghost
Wicked Lich of the Midwest

Postby Dabaro Viloufin » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:17 pm

Figured it out, for some reason it kept logging me into the mispelled account and then, the underscore in the name. Which is strange because I don't recall every putting one there, just using a space and it placed it there for me.

Anywho, back on my correct account with my PCs. Thanks and sorry for any confusion. 8)
Dabaro Viloufin

Return to Server Vault