Getting back in touch!

This is a general discussion forum, open to all community members. Questions, comments, and thoughts are all welcomed here.

Moderator: Vast Dungeon Masters

Getting back in touch!

Postby TrooperMaxx » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:38 am

Not sure if the Vast is still active, but just noticed Neverwinter Nights in the Google Play store and thought I'd take a stroll down memory lane.

Doubt I have much time to pick it back up, but would love to catch up if anybody is still around.

Feel free to reach out to me at troopermax at gmail.com

EDIT: I went ahead and got the nwnthevast.com domain name back and set it to redirect to nwnthevast.net - AG if you want me to do anything else with it or hand it over, just let me know!

Guess I mostly just wanted to say thanks to everyone - we definitely had some good times and hope everyone is doing well, wherever life has taken them!

Thinking about actually going back and piecing together some of the tales I never got around to writing up way back when...

~Troop
TrooperMaxx
Oh So Smurfy!

Re: Getting back in touch!

Postby NinjaMonkey » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:34 am

Hello there. Unfortunately there is little to no activity left on the forums and the server has been shut down for years now. If you end up finding some time to play NWN again, there are some great RP servers for the Enhanced Edition. I've gotten back into NWN for a while now and am now playing on the Thay and the Underdark server. If you decide to play again, or others who may still occasionally pop up here, give that server a try, or there's plenty of others if that's not your cup of tea.
NinjaMonkey

Return to General Discussion